What's In A Name?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I think it is cool, I knew what it meant at first! You're teeth are nice, but too bad you're like 75 now!

P.S. IT'S THE MONKEES! :lol:

haha I'm 19! I used to watch the show on Nick at Nite when I was little though! Hey hey we're the Monkees, people say we monkee around!

Just to make you feel better DJ, Davey Jones/Monkees meant nothing to me. I just thought of Pirates of the Caribbean so don't you listen to them.

Come and cry on my shoulder if you wish. I'll be your pal! :drinks: :friends: :drink:

Just to make you feel better DJ, Davey Jones/Monkees meant nothing to me. I just thought of Pirates of the Caribbean so don't you listen to them.

Come and cry on my shoulder if you wish. I'll be your pal! :drinks: :friends: :drink:
lol Yeah I had never heard of that band until I read this topic :blink: Davy Jones is a real cool username, and it suits the site ;)

Mine has a story! lol.

I played a game called tiberian sun, I used names such as antworker/eljteant etc. I got into hacking, and managed to pretty much turn the other hackers against me. I ended up with one getting gutsy and ddosing me, a total of 3 times. Consisting of 2 bots, pathetic and easily blocked. However, I had quit hacking and didn't want to get into it. Before I got ddosed I had just started playing a new type of map, one of the units is a titan. So I created a new nickname with new IP etc to lay low until he quit coming on the game. Basically the name is titan rush, a group of titans, sent at the opponent = titan rush. Most commonly used tactic in the game. Never stopped using it though. ;)

My name too,comes from a video game.Anybody ever played Tekken?A great fighting game made for the playstation two?If you did, then you know that Kazuya was one of the main characters(unstoppable in my hands).Oh..and I was born in '73
Great thread,took me like an hour to read it all​
BTW..DJ I thought of ol squidface when I heard your name...even though I had seen the Monkees..once or twice ..when I was little​

I was trying to think of a name to join with and asked my kids, my middle son said Mrs darlington because you are a darling, bless him! My name is Emma and my surname is nothing like Darlington :huh:

:friends: :lol:

Hmm... sorry, looks like I started something here "DJ"!!

:lol:

:ninja: Watch your back i've sent out my ninja :ninja:

:lol:

Did anyone get the connection between Mhunt and porkys.

I cant believe im the only one.

Sorry i didn't, top film though :lol:

My name too,comes from a video game.Anybody ever played Tekken?A great fighting game made for the playstation two?If you did, then you know that Kazuya was one of the main characters(unstoppable in my hands).Oh..and I was born in '73
Great thread,took me like an hour to read it all​
BTW..DJ I thought of ol squidface when I heard your name...even though I had seen the Monkees..once or twice ..when I was little​

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back