What you doing in your garden for 2020

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Lol my neighbor at my old house would be taking leaves in the middle of a thunderstorm.

What just removing them or using them for compost? as if you would venture really in a bad thunderstorm unless necessary.
Just removing them. He was so weird. One time a tree fell at like 3 am, it was in his yard but fell into our yard, about 40 feet tall. Within and hour of it falling down, 4 in the morning, he was out there with a chainsaw cutting it up.

Just removing them. He was so weird. One time a tree fell at like 3 am, it was in his yard but fell into our yard, about 40 feet tall. Within and hour of it falling down, 4 in the morning, he was out there with a chainsaw cutting it up.
I could just imagine me seeing that, i know i would say to my hubby just look at that bl**dy idiot :lol:

Colin sorry to hear this in what manner plants? and also a tree :eek: have you had to move it and did it do any damage?
The tree I lost landed on the front lawn and did no damage, but I have to wait for the real estate agents to send someone out to remove it. And that won't happen because the property owners have given up on the place and the bank is going to repossess it. However, the banks can't repossess properties right now due to covid19. So the poor tree will die on the front lawn. That means I don't have to mow as much lawn now and the water company won't be able to read the water meter because that is now under the tree.

I went for a walk around the neighbourhood tonight and a number of trees had lost branches. The storm last night was a beauty and we had winds over 100kph (60mile per hour). The rain was coming in at a 90degree angle and we apparently got 2mm of rain but a lot more rain flew across the sky, even if it didn't land on the ground.

I could just imagine me seeing that, i know i would say to my hubby just look at that bl**dy idiot :lol:
He also mowed his lawn every other day. Over an acre of land.

The tree I lost landed on the front lawn and did no damage, but I have to wait for the real estate agents to send someone out to remove it. And that won't happen because the property owners have given up on the place and the bank is going to repossess it. However, the banks can't repossess properties right now due to covid19. So the poor tree will die on the front lawn. That means I don't have to mow as much lawn now and the water company won't be able to read the water meter because that is now under the tree.
Well thank god it did no damage regarding yourself & family..oh i am sorry about it being reposed and no banks can't act at the moment. Well that's cut the front lawn out...the while situation seems so sad sorry.

Good god there's no need for that he sounds like he suffered with some form of OCD to me :rofl:
Probably lol it was hilarious. We grew accustomed to the constant sound of lawnmowers during our 5 years at that house

Probably lol it was hilarious. We grew accustomed to the constant sound of lawnmowers during our 5 years at that house
I think your adjust like you say..it's like someone here over the back of us, they have a dog and it must be large by the bark and that bark is constant through the night, i think it took me nearly 2yrs to get used to it but in winter is bad.

I think your adjust like you say..it's like someone here over the back of us, they have a dog and it must be large by the bark and that bark is constant through the night, i think it took me nearly 2yrs to get used to it but in winter is bad.
Yeah. Our other neighbors had really loud dogs that constantly barked. And the 90 yr old across the street (we still visit him sometimes) had 47 pairs of deer antlers and 2 bear skins in his workshop 60 feet from our house. He has windows along the top edge with the antlers and the light shines behind them at night. Looks cool

Yeah. Our other neighbors had really loud dogs that constantly barked. And the 90 yr old across the street (we still visit him sometimes) had 47 pairs of deer antlers and 2 bear skins in his workshop 60 feet from our house. He has windows along the top edge with the antlers and the light shines behind them at night. Looks cool
It's hard to imagine really so i can only go by what you say..why antlers though?

It's hard to imagine really so i can only go by what you say..why antlers though?
Because they were the trophies of the deer he hunted with his sons when he was younger. He was the coolest little old guy I ever saw lol. He would make sculptures out of tires and metal and jars and stuff. And he collected vintage things.

Because they were the trophies of the deer he hunted with his sons when he was younger. He was the coolest little old guy I ever saw lol. He would make sculptures out of tires and metal and jars and stuff. And he collected vintage things.
Very nice i love that style of work making things unusual and sometimes that's how things kick off as it only takes one but he sounds like he's had a good life and fair play to him.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back