What ya think this is....?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

FishNturt808

Fish Crazy
2x Fish of the Month šŸŒŸ
Reaction score
This lil guy came in my last shrimp purchase. (Pic is while it was still in the bag, only way I could get it camera) my guess is its a guppy of some sort, only time will tell ??ā€ā™‚ļø
D1A28426-558A-4AA1-873D-2FB211380311.jpeg

yeah, guppy, endler, or mosquitofish (or gambusia minnow)

what is your ph and hardness?
taankmates?
Itā€™s in my ā€˜shrimp tankā€™. So a 55gal, with 10 zebra danio, 3 honey gourami, 20 or so red cherry shrimp, and about 20 or so Hawaiian ā€˜opaeā€™ula shrimp.
ph is 6, hardness is....well, Iā€™d have to test it again cause I donā€™t remember my initial test. But itā€™s safe, I tested it a couple weeks ago when I moved in.

Itā€™s in my ā€˜shrimp tankā€™. So a 55gal, with 10 zebra danio, 3 honey gourami, 20 or so red cherry shrimp, and about 20 or so Hawaiian ā€˜opaeā€™ula shrimp.
ph is 6, hardness is....well, Iā€™d have to test it again cause I donā€™t remember my initial test. But itā€™s safe, I tested it a couple weeks ago when I moved in.
ok, make sure it is on the harder side as guppies need that, or once it grows up you can give it back to the pet store.

Yeah it was accidentally caught with the shrimps. I honestly didnā€™t think it would make it thru the night, but itā€™s about 5 days now and still holding strong. Thereā€™s plenty of hiding places for it, so that helps.

Yeah it was accidentally caught with the shrimps. I honestly didnā€™t think it would make it thru the night, but itā€™s about 5 days now and still holding strong. Thereā€™s plenty of hiding places for it, so that helps.
put it in a breeder, and feed it powder food,

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back