What Veg Can Clown Loaches Eat

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

daniel_2kaii9

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hey, what veg can clown loaches eat and will it be ok if i put the veg in the tank with neons,mollys,sailfin mollys,Lyra-tailed mollys,balloon mollys,guppys,swordtails,platys,redtail sharks ?
thanks

Mine eat Cucumber often, as do the Swordtails, Sharks, Barbs, Angelfish, Various other Cichlids, Catfish ..........also try Peas, Zuccini /Corgette and Lettuce.

+ You can get 'screwcumber' from e-bay which is Cucumber designed to stay on the bottom, or try fixing it partly under a bit of Rock / Wood / Slate........ also you could use Plant weights (lead) and I know of someone who uses the end of a fork to fix the Cucumber slice into the substrate.(!) - I'm dubious on adding metals though........

> Just give it a quick wash before adding - if you boil it then the goodness will be reduced/lost...... (take off the skin from Peas)

Bettas? Clown loaches?
Guess what, this is the livebearer section. I keep other fish but have noticed several threads here lately on egg layers. What's up, doesn't anyone answer questions in the betta section or the catfish section?

will the Cucumber sink ?

Not unless you put a plant-lead weight into it, or the end of a fork(?).......My plec's, Clown loaches and Cory catfish come to the surface to eat it, if it fails to stay in the substrate. -

(I think you can move this to another Topic Section, if you want it under 'Loaches' or 'General'??)

how do thay eat it

They put it in their mouths. Now can it and start posting in the right section. This is getting really annoying.

Tee Hee

Its true! There is nothing more annoying than

a) People who ask obvious questions because they are too lazy to google them
b) People who put their obvious question in the wrong forum because they want the answers fast

If you want the answers fast, freaking look it up yourself! Theres these things called caresheets, there's about 5 main ones on any given species floating around Google's top search results...

how do thay eat it

They put it in their mouths. Now can it and start posting in the right section. This is getting really annoying.

Tee Hee

Its true! There is nothing more annoying than

a) People who ask obvious questions because they are too lazy to google them
b) People who put their obvious question in the wrong forum because they want the answers fast

If you want the answers fast, freaking look it up yourself! Theres these things called caresheets, there's about 5 main ones on any given species floating around Google's top search results...

lol :D
i was also going to say post in the right section!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back