What Type Of Livebearers Do You Keep,

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I say a month to 3 weeks but crush it up
it can be crushed up and fed within a few days of fish being born or mix into a paste with water
crumble some flake food mix into water then can be fed to fry after 24-hours of being born

Last edited:
Wow all these stunning livebeares and me with my common old platy
IMG_8464 (640x480).jpg
this is one common platy that I do like one of the babies

Sailfin Mollies, Swordtails, and Guppies.
All have just produced my first batch of fry.
Setting up multiple tanks now for grow out.

that's how I started off with a few types Livebearers and now I can't stop breeding them lol

Enough with the guppies,Hundreds of livebearers to choose from find something interesting and challenging
I think there is somethings to consider here, besides the vast array of "other" livebearers... so, follow me, if you will.
Yes, everyone knows what guppies are, they are something that reminds us of childhood and the like. Yes, common and well, popular,
There is a reason, besides simply the availability - but the simple beauty, the great variety, the range of finnage and colors, shape and size. They are fun! No, I do not raise guppies, but feel there is plenty of room in the hobby, and there is certainly space on the internet, to appreciate the good things and not dwell on the negative! Warning! Guppies have puppies! LOL

I've kept mollies, guppies, plates and swordtails, currently only guppies tho

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back