FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Bksulli1

Reaction score
I have been breeding guppies and this is the first fry I have brought to maturity. They have beautiful colors and are almost holographic. I do not know the type that the females are and I have no clue what males they were bred with. Does anyone know if there is a specific name for this type of guppy? I would like to try and start selling them locally and eventually try aquabid.
20201228_162847.jpg
20201228_162810.jpg

At the time I did have some endlers and cobra guppies in my tank so its possible. I'm pretty positive the females were pregnant when I bought them.

I was going to do that, but I love the color combinations so right now I'm experimenting. I just paired a yellow cobra with a yellow and black endler. I love the Moscows I think the purple is definitely my favorite.

I was going to do that, but I love the color combinations so right now I'm experimenting. I just paired a yellow cobra with a yellow and black endler. I love the Moscows I think the purple is definitely my favorite.
Okay! And my Moscows are blue! I may be selling them once their old enough ^^

Well, these aren´t a specific breed to start with. Nevertheless, they look good. Looking at the pattern on their bodies, they show wild guppy traits (no endler by all means!). The tailshape is delta and the pattern in the fins is situated between leopard and mosaic (so, no cobra).

Well, these aren´t a specific breed to start with. Nevertheless, they look good. Looking at the pattern on their bodies, they show wild guppy traits (no endler by all means!). The tailshape is delta and the pattern in the fins is situated between leopard and mosaic (so, no cobra).
Awesome, that helps! Thank you!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back