What to do with unwanted plants?

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
I have a ton of unwanted floating plants/Anancharis, whwat do I do with them? I've already tried selling them to my LFS, they didn't take. Any help will be appreciated.

A lot of people sell plants on ebay. You can search similar items and see if there's a market for that particular plant. It'll also give you a good idea how to price it.

Toss them in the organic recycling (if you have this), in the garden composter, or just on the garden. Never flush them or allow them to get into local waterways as invasive plants can be very detrimental to the native ecosystem.

Thank you both. I think for now I'll just toss them. Maybe in the future I'll sell them. ;)

Do you have any frogbit? I've had terrible luck with what I ordered off Amazon. I would be willing to send you some $$$$ if you feel like mailing to NM.

I do have a few pieces, about the size of a half dollar coin. I suggest checking out your local fish store, or ording from this website..http://aquariumplants.com/frogbit-limnobium-spongia/

They have fair prices. My LFS is a big floating plants place, you can get duckweed, salvinia, frogbit, water lettuce, etc.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back