What The Heck?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Nonono, he is just wearing a little hat! :unsure:

Okay, I know it is not a laughing matter, but really, it kind of does! Poor lil'guy.

:crazy:

Is that an actual breed..'Flowerhorn'.. or did they just make that up.?!?!
They did say it was 'unseen'..
I kinda wish I could 'unseen' right about now :sick:
LoL

Nope..did a google search and couldn't find any flowerhorn bettas..
just the regular flowerhorns..
hmmmmm..suspicious

Definitely looks like a tumor. That poor betta.
I can't believe that seller would try to pass it off as a "flowerhorn" and then someone actually bought into it!! ugh.... :crazy:
How on earth anyone could look at that and not see "THIS IS A TUMOR" written all over that bump is beyond me.

:blush: didn't see that bit, i dunno if i really want to look...but...i might have too, curiosity and all that

Edited to say: ok i looked, that poor lil fella :< how any one thinks they can get away with that is beyond me

Ive seen this else where...
this isnt a tumor believe it or not its actually been bred to have this mutation...
its desgusting and wrong!!
clicky the button, you know ya wanna ;P
see it here!

tumor, mutation, whatever it is.. it's still despicable that someone would try to pass it off as something GOOD and that someone actually bought into it!
That would be like someone putting a betta up there with a bent spine and claiming "New S shaped betta! Very rare!" or some such mess..... :crazy:

Ive seen this else where...
this isnt a tumor believe it or not its actually been bred to have this mutation...
its desgusting and wrong!!
clicky the button, you know ya wanna ;P
see it here!

tumor, mutation, whatever it is.. it's still despicable that someone would try to pass it off as something GOOD and that someone actually bought into it!
That would be like someone putting a betta up there with a bent spine and claiming "New S shaped betta! Very rare!" or some such mess..... :crazy:
Yep my point exactly!
this is wrong hey guys hi have a new breed of betta the floater :)
:hyper:
worse yet people actually believe it!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back