What The Devil?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

CBBP

Fish Addict
Reaction score
SO I finally redid my over grow grass tank. When I did this I took out ever single plant in the tank. After that i was sad to see I only had 4 of my original 14 scwhartzi cories left. So I went and bought some julli cories. I did this 3 days ago. Today, I woke upo and what was sitting theree at ther front of my tank. All my 14 + 5 cories. :blink: an they turn invisible? where did they go?

lmao

i've done that before, needed to catch a fish and it was being awkward, literally had to strip every bit of decor from the tank, and i couldn't find the bugger!! gave up and put the tank back together, half an hr later he pops back out :rolleyes:

not quite as bad as loosing 10 cories though!

but where would they be hidding? in the dirt?

also, do cories like swimming against current? or sitting in stillish water?

Haha. That's a good news. You found the 10 you thought you lost.

Probably 10 of them were hiding the 4 fat ones. Seriously, probably behind some decorations(wood, heater, filter or something) since you said you took out every single plants.

buty Ihave no rocks to hide under haha.. O took that out too. oh well..

I have heard a couple of people say that theirs would sometimes bury themselves in the sand for short periods of time. I thought they were just saying that. Now I'm not so sure. If you took everything else out... they had to be somewhere.

Next time some go missing... run your fingers through the sand...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back