What Should I Do For Work?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
With the experience from this job, maybe in a few years when you are of proper age, you could take a bar tender job if you like that sort of work. The tips add up when doing bar tending . Unless perhaps you find other interests to lead to a different career.

If you have a lawn mower, perhaps do lawn maintenance services for people in your neighborhood.

Good luck PG! ?
Look mum, I've got a nickname!

Had the interview today, rambled on soooo much because of how nervous I was! The manager said he'd let me know by Friday... Expecting the worst as always, but I'll try and keep my hopes up, lol. I'll give another update when I get the news back.

Look mum, I've got a nickname!

Had the interview today, rambled on soooo much because of how nervous I was! The manager said he'd let me know by Friday... Expecting the worst as always, but I'll try and keep my hopes up, lol. I'll give another update when I get the news back.
Was he friendly?

With the experience from this job, maybe in a few years when you are of proper age, you could take a bar tender job if you like that sort of work. The tips add up when doing bar tending . Unless perhaps you find other interests to lead to a different career.

If you have a lawn mower, perhaps do lawn maintenance services for people in your neighborhood.
Tips in the UK aren't what they are in the US. When I worked in a bar we pooled our tips and used them towards a night out 2-3 times a year, usually around the £150 mark so £300 to £450 a year between all of us.

When my son worked in a hotel, the owner kept all the tips and used them to pay for breakages :( They used such thin, fine glasses and crockery that they broke if you looked at them wrong.

Got the call back today, didn't get the job. Disappointed but not surprised. Anyway,
I've applied for a few more jobs locally, one of which being a volunteer position in a Demelza charity shop, and two being different positions in the cinema that was recently built in my area.

Got the call back today, didn't get the job. Disappointed but not surprised. Anyway,
I've applied for a few more jobs locally, one of which being a volunteer position in a Demelza charity shop, and two being different positions in the cinema that was recently built in my area.
Keep trying! Don't let it keep you down. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back