What Pets Do We Have

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

hi I have the fish of coarse fischers and peachfaced lovebirds 2 staffys called dipsy and roobee my guinae pigs should be more in number tommorow hehe and shelly my spur thighed tortoise nice cats you all got there and spish I gotta love the pigs
regards scot :)

Well we've got a tropical fish tank set-up !

The kids have 2 terapins ! :rolleyes:

We also have 2 dogs. :D :cool: B-)

A rottweiler who will be 4 in November & a Bullmastiff x American Bulldog 7 1/2 months old.
Zara

Ziggy at 6months

And ziggy trying to get zara to play with her :hyper:

I got a cotton pickin zoo lol I`ll post a few starting with these two lol
beackoct09024.jpg

Molly our rescued Boxer
MoolyandThor002.jpg

Ginger

harnesstrainingThor008.jpg

Shiloh
harnesstrainingThor010.jpg

Thor my English Mastiff
Thor003.jpg

Thor001.jpg

Thor and Little Joe Thor was 8 months old and Lil Joe is about the same age lol and he is still just as small

HPIM0345a.jpg

I got many many more around here lol....But they can wait till later
I dont have any cats tho lol there is one in the barn but it just took up there so I dont consider it mine lol

Just to be different i have an 18 year old Highland cow called Ffion, also got her 6 month old son and a 1 year old heiffer.
Also loads of other different animals, dogs, horses, sheep and 50 odd tanks, no cats though.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 67
I have lots of fish and one cat. This is Pandora. :D

1.jpg

Your Pandora reminded me so much of my 23yr old Strepies, who was put down earlier this year... I actually called my wife to come look at your cat... (uncanny resemblance)

SDC10640.jpg

I have a big tank full of fishies (my beloved plecs and loaches :p) and besides that I have 6 pet rats and a Border Collie puppy (soon to be 2 pups :D)

Will find recent pics soon as she grows every time I blink :blink:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back