Here are my two lovely ladies :D

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 125
  • forum2.jpg
    forum2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 141
There very beautiful dogs you have there my parents have kept German Shepherds so I've grown up with them there brilliant dogs mine dogs got a bit of white German Shepherd in her I think that's the nice bit

I agree, they are the best dogs I ever had. Had another one before these two and they have the best personalities! Super loyal and willing to please but very high energy dogs, they certainly are a handful! 
yes.gif
I agree, I think it gives her (him?) a unique look :)

I used to have an american akita best dog i ever had so dopey, But so loving 

I have a
german shepherd, Nika
ragdoll, Simvar
himalayan x, Scamp
mouse, Grumpy
cockateil, Squab (squabbles)

I have three Border Collies:
Holly

Apollo

Kaleb

Kaleb technically isn't ours yet.  We have been fostering for a Border Collie rescue for about 3 years now and Kaleb came to us with some serious medical issues.  He is going to take several months to get better but we knew almost right away that he wasn't going to be leaving anyway.  After he is all healed up we will officially adopt him.

I also have a Bengal cat named Spock, he turned a year old in December. 

In my "reptile room" (aka the basement), I have three crested geckos, two Australian White's tree frogs, and a two year old Hermann's tortoise named Carl.

You have some great pets.  Really nice pictures too.

Thanks! I try to do a little photography on the side. I love your cat pictures!

I have my own labradoodle, Mr. Bingley, my ginger boy cat 3-60, and my 6 pet rats :)
Also have the family dog, and a cockatiel.

Soon to be also 9 fish!

dog gizzmo, cats faith (in the box) and echo (guess, lol)  all 3 turn 4 in march

Attachments

• 316671246017.jpg
    316671246017.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC_0037.jpg
    DSC_0037.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC_0027.jpg
    DSC_0027.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 142
1 guinea pig,
A severum that acts like a dog,
A bunch of other little fish, from fry to adults
2 turtles

I love guinea pigs!  I could never have any of my own but I fostered three little babies once until I could find them a home and they were precious!!

Guinea pigs are great, but I think mine is scared of the fish. Steven (my Severum) is always staring him down. Steven in 2 inches. My guinea pig is more than twice that and has sharp teeth. I'm really not sensing the fear lol :D

Beautiful pets, everyone! I wish I could have a dog...

Here's my lovelies! <3 My boys Kratos, Ares and Cronos. :3

oppariIjakaumlrmyli020_zps9c3510e3.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back