What Other Pets Do You Have?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
currently:

1 stray cat
1 rabbit
2 parakeets
11 fish tanks~ goldfish, plates, mollies, guppies, zebra danios, lots of baby fish, 100+ crayfish (lots of baby crayfish), shrimp....1 FBNewt and 1 ADFrog
5 bettas
1 horse- kind of :p

Meow-Meow the last stray cat that i lost (RIP) in april to a coyote. i had him for about 8 years and he was about 10 years old

Me-wow my new stray cat that i have been feeding recently :)

my mini lop Snickers (a.k.a- jelly bean) she loves to run and she loves to sit on my lap :)

butch (left) and Leon. butch lost his friend in march and i eventually had a dream with a white parakeet with bars on its head..  the next day i was on Craigslist and saw leon, a white keet with bars on his head (and a blue back), and so i got him. butch was from the shelter and probably abused before that because he is very afraid of people. he now comes out with leon on the big tree in my room :)

my tanks~ two 20 gal, five 10 gal, one 5 gal, two 1.5 gal, one 1 gal and my 5 bettas in their own tanks

my frog (Waldo)

my newt (Hubert)
RIP Newton (the darker one)

some of the babies i bred

and "my" horse.... really one of my friends horses, but i ride so much that she calls in mine :)

Angel (a.k.a- moose, moose-a-loosa, angel my baby)

I love the bird tree, we are getting ready to do that!

I have two dogs - Lilo and Prescott
One cat- Kendrick
Two Zebra finches- no names for them yet 
sad2.gif

And two Doves - Mr.S'mores and Truffle
-----------------------------------------------------
I of course have fishes!! 
I have a 5 year old fish named Leonardo (that i have no idea what kind he is)
my betta Franz
and my guppies, two males (i gave away my females)
and 6 fry that i plan on keeping
I don't have nearly enough fishes as everyone else on the forum lol
biggrin.png

i do own shih tzu dog , 2 cats , tropical and coldwater fish like minnows, goldfish, tetras, betta fish, danios, bristle nose plecos, hill stream loaches etc.

fish.gif

fish.gif

fish.gif

fish.gif

fish.gif

fish.gif

fish.gif

fish.gif

fish.gif

fish.gif

fish.gif

fish.gif

fish.gif

1 Rottweiler
1 Bengal cat
3 Horses
10 Fish
2 Ducks

Oh and a huge spider living outside my bedroom window at this time of year we have a good understanding "I hate fly's he loves them" lol

Wow I'm impressed by the amount of pets you guys have! Rather boringly we only have one other besides the fish. He's a terrier mix we called Mac. We got him from the SPCA last February. He's absolutely gorgeous. Almost 8 months old. 

Have one dog used to have two. she died when she was four because she ate rat poison.
rip.gif
I also have fish
fish.gif

i have
2 zebra finches compared to
around maybe over 100 fish

I have currently,

6 fish tanks (down from 8, yay! The electricity was getting expensive!)
1 dog, a retired racing greyhound, Jack
2 guinea pigs, Bellatrix and Mintaka
1 rabbit, Cinders

that's all; I really had to cut down, and so haven't replaced things when they've died, like the bird eating spider (Sweet Pea) or the chinchilla (Inca).

my son's planning on a couple of rats in one of my decommissioned fish tanks though!

ncguppy830 said:
u can upload them to photbuckucet and copy and paste a link
I have done that already but the photos don't show up on the forum like comocrayfish5 has them doing ?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back