What Other Pets Do You Have?

Some lovely looking pets in here! 
good.gif

We have two dogs- Dexter and Angus. Both are rescues. We just got Angus a few weeks ago and he's settling in so well. Couldn't be more happy.

9t1v9c.jpg

Dexter:
ibifr9.jpg

Angus:
4htoag.jpg

Oh wow, I'm rather jealous of everyone's pets! I have no other pets at the moment but in the past I've had mice, hamsters, rats, degus, guinea pigs, rabbit and cats and I can't imagine it'll be long before I end up with more rodents. I'm not supposed to have pets in my flat (boo to student accommodation) so I have to be a little more selective with what animals I keep but that's never stopped me before. Fortunately I get to work with some awesome animals so that kinda takes the edge off not having many animals at home at the minute

Degus are so much fun aren't they?! Mischievous little things though

I have a Mayhem. 

Notice a pattern? 

She is so fat her stripes stretched to the point of breaking LOL.

Very cute cat!  She has similar markings to my cat, Spock :)  I love the 4th picture!!

Haha, thanks! This cat came to me when I needed her most. It was a few months after my dear English Shepherd passed. 16 years I spent with that dog. She was awesome and I still tear up thinking of her not being here. I just realized May is about 6 and that is about how long Shadow has been gone. Don't know what I would have done without May's belly to bury my tears in. 

Soooooo I might be adopting some gerbils because I have no willpower. My friend runs a small animal rescue and she posts all the animals she needs rehoming on facebook to get the word out so I end up adopting small rodents even though I shouldn't have pets where I'm living

I am sure many land lords do not consider small animals like Gerbils/ Hamsters/ Mice/ Birds as pets. None of mine did anyhow.

It depends on the landlord I think, it's student accommodation and they're pretty strict with it. That being said, it has never stopped me before :D Just have to be creative when you hide things when the landlord visits

i have 
1.bearded dragon 
2.betta fish
1.jaguar cichlid
4.goldfish
1.crayfish
2.mosquito fish
1.common snapping turtle
2.fathead minnows 
2.dogs
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

16 pets in all
2.reptiles 
2.mammals
1. Invert 
11.fish
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

7.tanks in all

I have only one cat.She was actually a fostered by me as the woman who was going to takes her on changed her mind.I couldn t stand the thought of her being put back into a rescue,So i decided to keep her.Am so happy i did as she is so adorable

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back