What makes you special?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I agree I like the paper copy of a book when reading it BUT... I do think that if you have thousands, its a good idea to store some of the ones you don't read often on the computer so that way you have room for either hard copies of books you really want to get OR other things
Why would she want "other things" ??? Dont you know books are the only purpose and pleasure in life?!?! :rofl:

Yes, I agree I like the paper copy of a book when reading it BUT... I do think that if you have thousands, its a good idea to store some of the ones you don't read often on the computer so that way you have room for either hard copies of books you really want to get OR other things
I like physical books also but with going on 500 books they would be hard to fit in my apartment. I use a 10.1 inch Microsoft Surface for reading. It actually works well and is similar in size as most paperbacks. Then there is the advantage of being able to go outside at night and read.

Still, scanning would not be bad but you couldn't effectively use a flat bed.

1655520379767.png
1655520429473.png
1655520491080.png

the worst part is, that no one called out the sloppy editing, especially in the 3rd pic. 😆
she isn't even a triplet is she?

View attachment 161573View attachment 161574View attachment 161575
the worst part is, that no one called out the sloppy editing, especially in the 3rd pic. 😆
she isn't even a triplet is she?
I actually think I do believe her on having a TWIN... The blue eye is enhanced with edits in that photo but I did see another where it was just her natural blue eye and it was fine.
There are definitely some differences in facial features... But then ahain, it could all be a lie

this thread is locked as OP has left the forums. Do not start up another thread on this subject. Do not post comments about OP anywhere else on forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back