What makes you special?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I meant to say captive. Captive Orca’s are “depressed” if you will, which makes sense why they would want to go after humans.

But you’re right, a pod of Orca’s is much more dangerous than a few sharks. They are crazy smart.
We'd probably never go out to sea! lol.
They're very human like, in their social skills and the way they dominate their environment. When even great white sharks are terrified of having their liver eaten, sounds like something from a freaky killer horror film! Nah, just super sociable, tight family bonds, passing on their wisdom to the kids orca pod!

Anyone have any birth marks, quirks, or disability’s that they are proud of? I’ll go first
I have Leucism(basically I’m partly albino) and I have Tourette’s syndrome. I’m also a triplet(two of us are identical(almost) one is “the deviant” as I call her hehe sibling rivalry) and I guess it’s not a disability or birth mark but it makes me a lil different so I’m slapping it in here View attachment 160742
Beautiful! I have three freckles on my face that are in a perfect triangle.

I also have scoliosis ( probably not that special) , I have to wear glasses because my left eye is longsighted and my right is shortsighted

Honestly don’t know yet. But maybe 🤔 I would probably work with people with genetic differences/disabilities I suppose hmmmmmmm
Be my doctor!! lol i cant find a good one who listens about my genetic stuff

So if I said I was Santa Claus you would believe me? Many kids do...
We all know santa isnt real... Except for that one girl in my 4th grade class... 😂

We all know santa isnt real... Except for that one girl in my 4th grade class... 😂
A friends dad kept telling her santa was real throughout middle school and when she confronted him for lying to her he tried to convince her that all her friends were the ones lying and santa is real etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back