What LED or brand makes color pop?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
It is the one I have, I love it so far! I panic every time I drip a drop of water on it?

I am definitely going to try that for my background on my 55, except I think we may be out of black trash bags?
Lol, me to. If you drip water on the top of the light, it should still be good. Your concern would be for it to actually drop into the tank.

As advised...I see that if you go with above budget lights,maybe twice the price, you get ones that you can customize. I think that's the only way for me to go. If you all only new how much adjustments I put on my TV to get it just right. I knew you could adjust modes with aquarium lights "dawn" "dusk" "moonlit"..I didn't know you could actually adjust various colors.
I saw the Finnex HLC on Amazon for $110. Its their brightest light- quite a bit more then their next best series.
Finnex has a good rep dont it?

No experience with that brand here...but here is a screenshot of the adjustability of the Aquasky 2 if you're looking for customization......it's really endless....

Each color is customizable.

Capture+_2021-03-15-22-07-29.png

As advised...I see that if you go with above budget lights,maybe twice the price, you get ones that you can customize. I think that's the only way for me to go. If you all only new how much adjustments I put on my TV to get it just right. I knew you could adjust modes with aquarium lights "dawn" "dusk" "moonlit"..I didn't know you could actually adjust various colors.
I saw the Finnex HLC on Amazon for $110. Its their brightest light- quite a bit more then their next best series.
Finnex has a good rep dont it?
Yes, Finnex has a great reputation.

I use Nicrew. Have 2 60cm ones in my 5 foot tank. They are dimmable and there is a nice little timer on them. I got the planted, full spectrum ones and my plants are doing really well with them. For a budget LED light they are very good

I use the tri spec with adjustable white, blue and red lighting and timer ( simple to use) with Bluetooth

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210329-162937_Tri-Spec.jpg
    Screenshot_20210329-162937_Tri-Spec.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20210329-162925_Tri-Spec.jpg
    Screenshot_20210329-162925_Tri-Spec.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 20210324_121701.jpg
    20210324_121701.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 74

Most reactions

trending