What kind of Gourami?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

XKrinXerZ

Reaction score
Hey all, I was wondering about this gourami i saw a few months ago at a lfs, and I can't remember what the name of it was. They were yellow and black, yellow covering the front half of the body and black covering the end half of the body. Well thats all i remember about it, if you know of this gourami please tell me.

Sincerley,

XKrinXerZX

Do you see any that resemble the fish you saw here: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=54992

Honestly, I can't think of any gouramies that look quite how you described but I can think of a few with similar colors: male honey gouramies in breeding condition for one, some dwarf gourami color morphs are yellow-ish, chocolate gouramies are yellow-cream and dark, chocolate, brown, pearl gouramies males have black and orange coloring and the thick-lipped gourami sometimes is yellow-orange with a blue-ish tail...

Are you sure it was a gourami as I think it may have been a half-black yellow guppy or platy or something. I'm thinking guppy because they both start with 'g'. How do you know it was a gourami?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back