What Kind Of Dogs Do You Have/have Had?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Thats ok KJ :)
OH loves to wind me up so am getting used to it :lol: dare say lot worse to come as well :unsure: :(
Never does as hes told and is into everything like a naughty toddler...dog not the bf :lol: :lol: by the way I am soooo jealous of you !! You have a turkey :wub: always wanted a pet turkey think they are gorgeous :good:

"Never does as hes told and is into everything like a naughty toddler...dog not the bf "...

Phewwww..had me worried there..fair enuff , might as well have been about me too... :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is Isabel, she's a Japanese Shiba Inu :)

Attachments

• 175.jpg
    175.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 108
Ohh ! Would love to see some pics of the turkey (does it have a name ?) as it gets older :)

I've posted a couple photos on the turkey hatching thread. It's on Household pets somewhere in the last month. Haven't seen her for awhile, but the new owner took photos and posted them on facebook for me to show the kids.

i had a labrador not long ago, Simba.

DSC_0409.jpg

We had him from 7 weeks, and he was such a lovely dog.

at around 6-7 months old, We decided he would enjoy a friend to play with as he adored my sister's dog. As we didn't want to do the puppy weeing everywhere again, We got a black ***** labrador called Ebony. But the following day, the ownders decided they didnt want to give her up, so i had to take her back :blink:

Simba was devestated, so we had to do the puppy route, so we got a black lab pup Leo. He was a vicious little thing, would snarl and growl something terrible. Asked RSPCA for advice, they said its a dominance thing, so we tried to persavere. he got too much when he growled and went for my 1 yr old son, so i rehomed him to a couple that had no children (and they knew the truth too).

It came to, after Leo had gone, Simba became uncontrollable. He went back to weeing in the house (by now he was 11 month old), disobeying everything, chewing (which he never did in the house but decided to take it up), so we had to put him back in his crate when we weren't around. He destroyed the kids trampoline, dug holes EVERYWHERE in the garden, pulled constantly on his lead even with anti pull harnesses etc. We kept trying, but the last straw was he growled at my 3 yr old daughter over a dentastik, so he had to go too :(

The lady who took on Leo also took on Simba, he is like a dog i never knew :(

we dont know whether we'll have a dog again, might stick to the cats, but kev has had dogs all his life and misses them. we might get a king charles one day! something small and manageable

My aunt has got two show dog king charles spaniels, the most beautiful dogs in the world, they sit on your lap all day long.
Must find some pics of them.

I have 2 dogs

Scooby Doo ~8yr old male bullmastiff x rottweiler
Scooby27thJune09h.jpg

Scooby27thJune09j.jpg

Nika ~ 15mths female longcoat GSD
Nika27thJune09g.jpg

Nika13thSept09f.jpg

We have 2 dogs. :D :cool: B-)

A rottweiler who will be 4 in November & a Bullmastiff x American Bulldog 7 1/2 months old.
Zara

Ziggy at 6months

And ziggy trying to get zara to play with her :hyper:

We have had:
Newfoundlands
Rottweiller
Border collie
Various mixes
Whippet
Various lurchers
Leonburger

Currently own:
Greyhound 4yrs
Whipplington (whippet x bedlington terrier) 18 months

Sister has labrador crossed with god knows what lol 8yrs

This is my staffy, Taz, 6 years old and a real softy.

Attachments

• taz.jpg
    taz.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 99
This is Shadow AKA Bum Bums she is a 3 year old Pure Breed Husky

shadow1.jpg

Shadow and my little sister - Shadow follows her every were.
01092008083.jpg

The Two love birds
DSCF0159.jpg

Maverick (who sadly pasted away). This is the Joys of having a husky :good:.
DSCF0199.jpg

Tinkerbelle who thinks she is a husky
SANY0080.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back