Aniket

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
How big they get?

Attachments

• IMG_20190629_142448.jpg
    IMG_20190629_142448.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 230
the small blue striped ones are female Pseudotropheus lombardoi. they are real agro.
the small yellow ones could be male lombardoi but I need better pics.

they are not community fish and will kill anything peaceful. they also require hard alkaline water (GH above 300ppm and pH above 7.6).

the small blue striped ones are female Pseudotropheus lombardoi. they are real agro.
the small yellow ones could be male lombardoi but I need better pics.

they are not community fish and will kill anything peaceful. they also require hard alkaline water (GH above 300ppm and pH above 7.6).
I took that pic from aquarium shop.
I have only one pic.
There were 3 color fish of same type. Yellow, blue, white but only blue one has stripes

They all look like Lake Malawi cichlids from the Pseudotropheus genus. They are all agro.

agro = very aggressive. they kill each other and anything else in the tank. they are not peaceful

They all look like mbuna (group of cichlids from lake Malawi = rock dwelling) and mbuna the most aggressive grouping for African cichlids. The kenyi (blue with stripes) will get around 5-6 inches, same with the orange fish that appear to be red zebras. The yellow fish with black stripes may be an auratus but I can't see it too well. All are mean and need to kept in larger tanks with plenty of rock piles and other mbuna.

They are African Cichlids.

You can keep them if you have a 4 feet tank as they will grow large and become very aggressive.

Any smaller tank might have a problem unless you can give them away when they grow larger.

They are beautiful and very colorful fish.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back