You get the 🧐 often you little whippersnapper...don't mess

Meanwhile I’m over here dying in the stench of swamp

Unpleasant 🧐

The smell won’t leave my nose 🧐🧐🧐

Unpleasant 🧐

Oof... Sorry.
The smell still hasn't left my nose from when I smelled a dead snail when I didn't ACTUALLY think it would be that bad 🤢

Unpleasant 🧐

It is rather unpleasant, I suggest lots of fresh clean water and reducing your lights as much as you can allow...too many nutrients around

Unpleasant 🧐

Just remember, that stench is from an organism that millions of years ago created the oxygen we breathe :)

It is rather unpleasant, I suggest lots of fresh clean water and reducing your lights as much as you can allow...too any nutrients around
Yes. Depending on the plants black out the tank for 3 days

Not to
Yup.
I do.
Why don't you like me?
What did I ever do to you?
Not to hijack the thread...

You didn't do anything to me and actually I'm fond of you...although you are rather cheeky and need a telling off now and then! Us Brits love a bit of sarcasm and irony so don't take us so seriously...🧐 otherwise I'll have you swabbing the deck

Not to
Not to hijack the thread...

You didn't do anything to me and actually I'm fond of you...although you are rather cheeky and need a telling off now and then! Us Brits love a bit of sarcasm and irony so don't take us so seriously...🧐 otherwise I'll have you swabbing the deck
Thank you.
When did I need a telling off? Lol

I love sarcasm and irony as well lol but it's hard to hear a jokingly tone over texts so I'm never too sure.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back