What is your favorite tail type/color pattern?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FishFinatic77

Fish Herder
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Bettas are gorgeous fish, but every person has a favorite tail type or coloration. In this thread you can tell us what your favorite is!
Personally, I really love delta tails. I have one myself and he is just the prettiest, happiest betta I have ever seen.
My favorite coloration would have to be either the koi, lavender, pinnaple, marble, candy, or mustard gas. I know that is a lot but there are so many different colors and patterns!
So, what is your favorite?

Definitely love mustard gas. My old man that just passed away was purple and beautiful. My favorite tail is any they won’t nip. Lol. Double tail is nice without being too heavy.

Sorry about your fish. :sad: Definately agree though. Any tail type that doesn't tear it's own fins apart is nice.:)

I llooovveeeeeee either super delta tale/dumbo ear betta fish, with purple/red/white coloration. Or..............Crown tale with mustard gas coloration. Or........halfmoon dumbo ear betta fish. This is a really good idea for a thread @FishFinatic77 , and also, a really good intro! ;) :)

PheonixKingZ, your betta is a purple, white, and red dumbo ear right? I agree, that coloration is very nice. Thank you for your compliments! :)

HMPK are my favorite tail type. Usually I like the Koi the best for coloration.

There are so many different kinds now and all are very nice. I like what was once known as the Cambodian Betta. Light body with light red fins. Since bettas are Thai these are like the Siamese cat of the betta world. Red point Siamese ? As far as tails? Anything large and full.

There are still Cambodians. I had a female one. Beautiful! Armageddon’s are another beautiful colored one.

I agree, cambodians and armageddons are very pretty. :)

I really like the purple and blue bettas, and I think half moons are my favorite tail type. Rose tails are pretty too.

I was originally hoping to find a purple betta. I couldn't find one though, and I ended up falling in love with the betta I have now. But yes, purple and blue bettas are very pretty!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back