What is your favorite love song?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

@Rocky998 I don't like music. I like punk and metal and neither are music. Punk and metal are statements. Music is fluff.
I don't like metal but no matter what you say it's still music. Heavy metal is a form of music...

For this year, according to Spotify wrapped, Martin & Gina by Polo G
11EA826D-A7DB-4FF3-AC87-6D4DAE3C5991.jpeg

Last edited:
I get to love you by ruelle is a favorite of mine

Oh and Delilah... You can't like love songs and not like Delilah I meeeean...

Oh yahhh I forgot about Let me down slowly for some reason. Sad song but it is really good
And of course perfect by Ed Sheeran...

I need to listen to a lot of the songs posted here lol
They sound good just by the names

Oh jeez you are really organized lol. I don't separate my playlists like that at all 😂
I have a playlist that’s a jumble of all. but this is the “love” playlist. I also have a “chronic illness” playlist. I haven’t re built my other playlists yet
Used to have one that was songs from the 20s-60s, one that was 70s-90s and a rock playlist and a punk playlist and a “why” playlist and a rap playlist etc

I have a playlist that’s a jumble of all. but this is the “love” playlist. I also have a “chronic illness” playlist. I haven’t re built my other playlists yet
Used to have one that was songs from the 20s-60s, one that was 70s-90s and a rock playlist and a punk playlist and a “why” playlist and a rap playlist etc
Oh awesome!
The only ones I have organized is I have all of NF's songs in a separate playlist and all of my favorite Eagle's songs in a separate playlist
Otherwise I just have random bunches of songs I like thrown together and then of course the playlist with every song I downloaded...

I also have a “chronic illness” playlist.
You know... Ive never heard a song to do with chronic illness I don't think. Would you mind sharing one. You don't have to if you don't want to I'm just curious.

You’d be surprised, I’m pretty sure you have. Some aren’t blatant but “believer” by imagine dragons is actually inspired by that.
Here’s my playlist. If you wanna discuss it more than just this we should move to another thread so we don’t hijack too badly

The one on here that plays on repeat for me is “get better”

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back