What is your Favorite Betta Color/Pattern?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

What is your Favorite Betta Color/Pattern?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opaque(white)

• Total voters
i say butterfly (like the 3rd in the top row of yeevia's signature!) they are my absolute fave!!! :D

dickey.jpg

^ That color, whatever it is. I don't think the picture does any justice; his front half is a pale pink, fading into the blue with dappling inbetween, and he has some small red streaks (normal ones, not septicemia ones lol) through his tail, ventral, and dorsal fins. Whatever that is, its my favorite, but I guess I'm partial since its my fish.

I'd say he's grizzled, but it's hard with VTs because they have so many colors that they don't always meet a pattern. Most of the time it's just easier to call them multis :thumbs:

Probably no gold because it's not a recognized IBC color yet. My favorite pattern is butterflies, and my favorite color overall has got to be a drop-dead red. Not the ordinary ones, but the ones that are like fire engines. :D

What? No gold for IBC yet??? hahahaha :lol: I keep crossing with gold betta!! hahahaha :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh Shid...... :lol: I am in deep shid..... hahahaha
They have to up-dating for the gold. Ohhh. I saw Wasan has grey color one and they are so cool. Some has white and black. :p I just like new fansy color now. :D

I been thinking... I think betta splendens have the most variety of colors... I also keep koi and the koi colors are very limited and their colors dont even come close to bettas! :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back