harrylovettmarine

Reaction score
PXL_20211213_072948725.MP.jpg
PXL_20211213_072948725.MP.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20211213_072541292.jpg
    PXL_20211213_072541292.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 73
then we’ll have to feed it radioactive food before I pitch my movie.

😹😹😹

then we’ll have to feed it radioactive food before I pitch my movie.

😹😹😹
Just do what they did 60 yrs ago, make the sets smaller so the people looked bigger. They also made rooms weird shapes so one side was longer than the other side. It looks square to the camera but if you have 2 people standing in the back corners, one looks huge compared to the other. :)

OK! I will put her in a spice jar & call it Steinhart Aquarium. (famous California aquarium).

I understand they do similar things in more contemporary films, such as blowing up toy cars, buildings etc instead of the real thing. Maybe because it’s cheaper than CGI.

How’s this?

alors nous devrons lui donner de la nourriture radioactive avant de lancer mon film

It is a reference to old films, many from the 1950s (and some newer) in which organisms of all varieties are exposed to radioactivity and are transformed to monsters.

Run, Monsieur, Run!

I used pitch as an idiomatic expression (a word or phrase that has a figurative meaning conventionally understood by native speakers)

“ What is a pitch in film? Pitching in the film industry essentially involves a writer or filmmaker persuading buyers— such as studio execs, producers, investors, etc — to purchase their idea or screenplay. The verbal persuasion that is film pitching comes in many forms”

Likely my use was missed by some native speakers. I know lots of words because my talent is sitting on my derrière reading. 😹😹😹

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back