What Is This Cat?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

If he has the gold glitter on the end of each hair shaft, he is a bengal :good: no other cat has it (some pure bred bengals dont even have it :p)

Seffie x

If he has the gold glitter on the end of each hair shaft, he is a bengal :good: no other cat has it (some pure bred bengals dont even have it :p)

Seffie x
I think we'll just settle for tabby/bengal cross to stop the other purebred domestic shorthair, Molly, from getting to jealous! He definitely matches to all the behavior traits/some of the appearance traits.
It makes me wonder why he was in the rescue centre. Apparently he was dumped as a kitten with the litter in someone's garden. We rekon the owner of the mother didn't want the responsibility of the litter so dumped them, then the person who found them either didn't realise they were perhaps purebred or just didn't know what to do with them so handed them in.
I think Jeffrey's realised that he could possibly be a bengal, it's like he just turned around and thought "right, no more cheap stuff for me, I am an Iams cat" :lol: :p

it's like he just turned around and thought "right, no more cheap stuff for me, I am an Iams cat" :lol: :p

:rofl: you wait till he really starts calling, omg :hyper: and the first time you hear him chatter when he sees a bird will make you laugh!!

Seffie x
He's a cheeky one! I fed him yesterday, a few gobbling minutes later, he sat beside every other member of the household calling "YOOOWWWW" with pleading eyes :-( for another meal! :rolleyes:

Have a look at this bengal chattering

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1axHtdK3pU

Seffie x
haha I love it! :hyper:
I'll tell them to listen closely. He is very vocal though, dad mentioned he sometimes replies when you ask questions which there were many videos of talking bengals as i was on youtube hahahaha

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back