What is the ‘most reactions’ section at the bottom of the page?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

AmyKieran

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I see that people in there have let’s say ‘150’ but their reaction score is much higher

What’s the difference between reaction score and this score?

I see that people in there have let’s say ‘150’ but their reaction score is much higher

What’s the difference between reaction score and this score?
Its over a certain timescale so overtime if a member becomes less active they get overtaken. Either way @Colin_T is always top because he is our GOAT :)

Wills

Its over a certain timescale so overtime if a member becomes less active they get overtaken. Either way @Colin_T is always top because he is our GOAT :)

Wills

Yeah sometimes I wonder is @Colin_T is actually a human or just a robot with access to every information database about fish ever created and just imitates a human responding to us

Yeah sometimes I wonder is @Colin_T is actually a human or just a robot with access to every information database about fish ever created and just imitates a human responding to us
If he is a robot, he is not a particularly good one as he is always complaining how his computer or phone is playing up, not very loyal to his mates.

Wills
Essentially this. Whoever gets the most likes in the past 30 days (I think this is the time period) will show up at the top. Since I haven’t been that active recently, I’m sorta in the middle.

I thought it was allergic reactions, and I was thinking I'd need an epipen to keep reading you guys!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back