What Is The Best Way To Kill My Fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echinoderm

Reaction score
I'm just about finished cycling my 15USG tank. There are 3 Zebra Danios that unfortunately have to go. They can't live with the Dwarf Puffers coming in, and I have no one to give them to.

I was thinking about some nearly frozen water. That should shut them down pretty fast.

What about some kind of chemical?

If you must do as the fishermen do chop off it's head. But if they are not suffering don't kill them.

Just bring them back to the store they will take them.

Please don't kill them, as Snowflake said take them back to a LFS! After all, they helped you out and cycled your tank.

If the pet store won't take them, you could use our classifieds section (which is free...) I'm sure there's somebody near you who has a school they'd like to boost with three free danios.

No way should you kill a purfectly healthy fish. Why not advertise on here. I'm sure there would be some-one who would be happy to give them a new and loving home.

There is no way your should kill the fish if they are healthy!

I was crying when I had to kill a poorly one! :blush:

Popcorn anyone?

Take them back to a lfs or use the classifieds section. No reason to kill a healthy fish.

Are you for real?
As others have said, why do you want to kill perfectly healthy fish, give them back to the LFS that you brought them from.

And id also like to add, if you weren't intending on keeping them in the long term, you should have done a fish-less cycle.

I'm just about finished cycling my 15USG tank. There are 3 Zebra Danios that unfortunately have to go. They can't live with the Dwarf Puffers coming in, and I have no one to give them to.

I was thinking about some nearly frozen water. That should shut them down pretty fast.

What about some kind of chemical?
I will happily adopt them and give them the chance for a happy life they deserve if you are near London or can get them to London.If not, just advertise them for free in the Classified section as others said and they will soon be happily rehomed.

If this poster gives out their address, there will be a stampede of us going in to save them

made me lol :lol:

but i think you have scared the op of!! id also like some to go into my community FT......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back