What In The World?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

MisssMarie

Fish Addict
Reaction score
So, we came in to work today, and there is a jelly like substance in the tank. The only two things in the tank are a veitail betta and a nerite snail. I'm new to Nerite snails, so, I have no idea about much of their care. Both are new to the tank. Tank is cycled, only thing we can think of is an egg sac? We have no idea! Thanks guys!

b30efeac.jpg

4abd822d.jpg

4da9a022.jpg

9bae8db4.jpg

The tank is a 1.5 gallon with a good filter, any ideas on what this may be?? Not going to lie, I've never had a nerite, and have NO experience with them. I was looking for a snail for the tank and it's all they had and they had them together in the store and i figured yeah. Thanks! Also, any care tips are greatly appreciated! I know it's a zebra nerite, but, beyond that, I don't know much. No gender or anything! Thanks guys!

It's also the case that bettas build bubblenests on the surface and they wouldn't be laying eggs on the bottom. Sorry I can't help any more!

What sand are you using as it looks clumped up also the thing on the floor looks like some kind of rubbish that was mixed in and has just worked itself to the surface but better pics would be easier to tell

Bae

Alrighty, some of the sand is currently clumped, worked on stirring that up but yeah >.< okay, so, it will be removed. I tried to get better pictures but no luck

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back