What happen to my goldfish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I thought you killed the fish?

Why are you adding formalin?

What fish are we talking about?

Thanks Colin, I lose count how many times I cries of losing my guppies. :no:
sorry your having troubles with your fish, just keep doing your best, weve all killed fish because we didnt know something. Good news is there is a lot of available info out there on the web or here so just ask. Keeping fish is a lot more difficult than say keeping a cat thats why its so rewarding when one can keep em alive. Keep at it at least you care and are trying your best!

Does the package of the formalin have instructions on when to do water changes?

Epsom salt is used to pull fluid off the fish. It is used in that case. Aquarium salt is used to help with gill function and as a mild antiseptic. It also helps to reduce stress. It’s easy to get them confused. Don’t know about formalin. Sorry. :)

Epsom salt is used to pull fluid off the fish. It is used in that case. Aquarium salt is used to help with gill function and as a mild antiseptic. It also helps to reduce stress. It’s easy to get them confused. :)

Just read in Formulin and I don’t think you want to use that. It can be toxic to fish. Do a large water change and get it out. Who told you to use that?

Okay guys he’s getting better, Thank you @Colin_T and @Deanasue
And yes formalin can be toxic to fish if you add too much but 1 drop per 15 gallons is okay.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back