What Games Are You Currently Playing / Excited About?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
HAHA just got pokemon alpha sapphire yesterday!

Very very very excited for overwatch daizeUK, do you know when its gonna be released?

No there was no hint of a release date that I know of but it looked almost finished to me, aside from a few extra characters they wanted to add.
I haven't played an FPS in sooo long... since UT2 I think :)

daizeUK said:
No there was no hint of a release date that I know of but it looked almost finished to me, aside from a few extra characters they wanted to add.
I haven't played an FPS in sooo long... since UT2 I think
smile.png
you should try team fortress 2!

Star Conflict, Eve Online, Star trek Online, Space engineers, Starmade

Yeah, space.

Destiny... Trying Dragon Age: Inquisition and not really appealing to it, just... really... you know... boring, theres no effort in fighting.

Poker- for real money, face to face. I have played pretty regularly since the early 1970s.

Poker- for real money, face to face. I have played pretty regularly since the early 1970s.

playing warframe on xbox one a lot recently. cant belive a free game is as good as it is

I play Bandit. It teaches you Linux command line as well.

Bandit
The Bandit wargame is aimed at absolute beginners. It will teach the basics needed to be able to play other wargames. If you notice something essential is missing or have ideas for new levels, please let us know!

Note for beginners
This game, like most other games, is organised in levels. You start at Level 0 and try to “beat” or “finish” it. Finishing a level results in information on how to start the next level. The pages on this website for “Level <X>” contain information on how to start level X from the previous level. E.g. The page for Level 1 has information on how to gain access from Level 0 to Level 1. All levels in this game have a page on this website, and they are all linked to from the sidemenu on the left of this page.
You will encounter many situations in which you have no idea what you are supposed to do. Don’t panic! Don’t give up! The purpose of this game is for you to learn the basics. Part of learning the basics, is reading a lot of new information.
There are several things you can try when you are unsure how to continue:
  • First, if you know a command, but don’t know how to use it, try the manual (man page) by entering “man <command>” (without the quotes). e.g. if you know about the “ls” command, type: man ls. The “man” command also has a manual, try it. Press q to quit the man command.
  • Second, if there is no man page, the command might be a shell built-in. In that case use the “help <X>” command. E.g. help cd
  • Also, your favorite search-engine is your friend. Learn how to use it! I recommend Google.
  • Lastly, if you are still stuck, you can join us on IRC
You’re ready to start! Begin with Level 0, linked at the left of this page. Good luck!
http://overthewire.org/wargames/bandit/

http://youtu.be/OWMwCE-EZL0

Blubble37 said:

Yeah, space.

Not tried Elite:Dangerous?

Last month I was heavily into Minecraft building a zombie pigman farm in the Nether :D and currently playing Diablo 3 again since the last patch and the new season has started.

daizeUK said:

Yeah, space.

Not tried Elite:Dangerous?

Last month I was heavily into Minecraft building a zombie pigman farm in the Nether
biggrin.png
and currently playing Diablo 3 again since the last patch and the new season has started.

no more money right now

got it for £20 on Kickstarter

not played it as much as I should though

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back