What Games Are You Currently Playing / Excited About?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I was playing summoners war on bluestacks til they banned it as a 3rd party program lol

Ninjouzata said:
Currently playing WoW (and so excited for the upcoming expansion), Dragon Nest, and..don't laugh
tongue2.gif
ToonTown Rewritten. Also occasionally playing Smite.
I don't like FPS games but I am definitely looking forward to trying Overwatch. I'm also looking forward to Omega/Alpha Ruby/Sapphire.

I got an invite for Heroes of the Storm but havn't downloaded it yet, I need to. That might be fun
smile.png

Bah. The general consensus on Heroes of the Storm is awful, I'll just stick to DotA 2.

508 said:

Currently playing WoW (and so excited for the upcoming expansion), Dragon Nest, and..don't laugh
tongue2.gif
ToonTown Rewritten. Also occasionally playing Smite.
I don't like FPS games but I am definitely looking forward to trying Overwatch. I'm also looking forward to Omega/Alpha Ruby/Sapphire.

I got an invite for Heroes of the Storm but havn't downloaded it yet, I need to. That might be fun
smile.png

Bah. The general consensus on Heroes of the Storm is awful, I'll just stick to DotA 2.

I won't knock it til I try it. That being said I don't tend to like these kinds of games..except for Smite. :p

starlitsunrise said:
Currently I am playing a lot of Harvest Moon A New Beginning, but I really want to get back into Skyrim and Minecraft, I just don't have any time xD. And I'm excited for Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Story of Seasons (both 3DS games). 
YES my parents pre-ordered me alpha sapphire

starlitsunrise said:

YES my parents pre-ordered me alpha sapphire
Lucky! Were you able to try out the demo? It looks awesome!

no not able sadly but did you know theres a shiny beldum event? the beldum is holding the metagross mega stone I NEED IT!!!!

Goggy said:
no not able sadly but did you know theres a shiny beldum event? the beldum is holding the metagross mega stone I NEED IT!!!!
 I didn't! That's awesome! Thanks for the info!

Is anyone playing Dragon Age: Inquisition?  Wondering whether to give it a go...

daizeUK said:
Is anyone playing Dragon Age: Inquisition?  Wondering whether to give it a go...
I havn't but I've seen a friend on FB posting lots of positive things. Sorry that's of very little to no help. :p

recently I've been pumping out GTa5 on ps4 and Clash of Clans on Iphone

I'm slowly giving up on DotA 2
The more I play it the more I hate it

I'm currently spending way too much time creating PvP maps in Minecraft for our family to have a blast in, I'm currently building an arena modelled around the Colosseum of Rome :)

I'm also dipping into the play tutorials of Elite Dangerous to get ready for release.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Warlords of Draenor yet, I didn't buy it but I borrow my hubby's account sometimes to explore when he's at work :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back