What Games Are You Currently Playing / Excited About?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

daizeUK

Fish Botherer
Reaction score
Right now I'm playing lots of Minecraft and Diablo 3!

I'll be playing Elite:Dangerous when it gets released on 15th December.

Also excited about the in-dev Overwatch FPS game announced at Blizzcon yesterday.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmKEf-AYhJE

How about you?

DotA 2, mainly. I hate it very much but at the same time it can be fun at times.

Other than that I'm playing Civ V.

Excited about two games right now, the Witcher 3 which comes out next year some time and also GTA V for the PC finally.

My favorites are Dota2, Broken Age and Team Fortress2 when i am extremely bored i play minecraft, robocraft and counter strike

Currently I am playing a lot of Harvest Moon A New Beginning, but I really want to get back into Skyrim and Minecraft, I just don't have any time xD. And I'm excited for Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Story of Seasons (both 3DS games). 

5th Edition D&D, Tyranny of Dragons campaign......oh you meant video games, nevermind.....

Diablo III mostly as of late.

Destiny and advanced warfare on xbox-360 both have lot of quarks and advanced warfare IMO is terrible.

Star citizen on my beast of a PC, Yes please :V

DSC_0081.jpg

Also Elite is becoming a amazing game, I must agree :V

Cool to see all these games mentioned!

Flash_Fire said:
5th Edition D&D, Tyranny of Dragons campaign......oh you meant video games, nevermind.....

Well why not, roleplaying and board games are welcome too!  My favourite board game right now is Eldritch Horror... it plunges you right into the Call of Cthulu atmosphere.  It can take hours to get through a game though.

techen said:
Star citizen on my beast of a PC, Yes please :V

Also Elite is becoming a amazing game, I must agree :V

Are you planning to play both?  I think they will feel quite different but it would be interesting to hear which you think has the most compelling gameplay.

So you're in both betas - what do you think then?

I love both of them D:, Elite has far more things to do though for now!

Currently playing WoW (and so excited for the upcoming expansion), Dragon Nest, and..don't laugh :p ToonTown Rewritten. Also occasionally playing Smite.
I don't like FPS games but I am definitely looking forward to trying Overwatch. I'm also looking forward to Omega/Alpha Ruby/Sapphire.

I got an invite for Heroes of the Storm but havn't downloaded it yet, I need to. That might be fun :)

Minecraft mostly. FNAF, and WarThunder...oh and the occasional Just Dance 4..lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back