What Fish To Get?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Got em. It looks pretty nice, I'd probably add more wood and as the rbp's get bigger, remove some of the plants.

I can't really tell but it looks like the left side of the tank is hanging slightly off the stand. I would recommend taking care of that if it really is off

Oh, and some floating plants would be a good idea as you said in the email.

Got em. It looks pretty nice, I'd probably add more wood and as the rbp's get bigger, remove some of the plants.

I can't really tell but it looks like the left side of the tank is hanging slightly off the stand. I would recommend taking care of that if it really is off

Oh, and some floating plants would be a good idea as you said in the email.

ya ill definately take out some plants as the grow, bc last time they just ripped em all to shreds

and its off about 1/4" is that a big deal, should i een it out?

Idk, I've never done anything like that. Try and search

i looked it up and couldnt find much, ill talk to my LF and see what they think. een if its okay ill try to moe it a little. itll be really hard though now bc waters like 6 poung per gallon, and thats 75 gal. so ya, itll be REALLY heay, but i bet ill be able to slide it a bit

To be safe I'd take care of it. Drain the tank 3/4 of the way and CAREFULLY slide it. Don't slosh it too much, that's what can break a tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back