What Fish Is This?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

NatashaWoo

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hi. My friend got 4 of these, but she can't remember the name. Does anyone know please

can we have a photo please. There are millions of different fish and without a photo we can't help!

NatashaWoo said:
Lol i did attach a pic. Don't know why it's not loaded
Lol i did attach a pic. Don't know why it's not loaded

Attachments

• 20160807_221220.jpg
    20160807_221220.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 77
hmm strange! I thought it was odd. Maybe give it time. Might be because you need a minimum amount of posts first or something

looks like some kind of cichlid? I cant name what kind though, ill do some research

looks like an African cichlid. Not a species I know much about though. Someone else will though so wait it out :)

How big is it? doesn't need to be an exact length just an estimate.
Btw to me it looks like it may be a Bumble Bee cichlid... still researching though lol

Look like scarlet badis (Dario.Dario) to me. How big are the fish? If possible could we get a direct flank shot and face/frontal shot as well?

yea so my results: might be a Bumble-Bee cichlid or a compressiceps cichlid

Is about 1cm guys. Pink colour, which doesn't really so on pic

Oh yea, could be. matter o' fact I think it is. one of the smallest percoid fish species. neato

NatashaWoo said:
Is about 1cm guys. Pink colour, which doesn't really so on pic
Based on the size and colouration, I'm going to stick with scarlet badis (Dario.dario) for now. Search up the species on Google, and let me know if it is a scarlet badis.

Well I know agree, didn't even think that it looked like the smallest species of percoid to me xD

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back