What Fish Do You Regret Buying?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I actually think bladder/pond snails are less annoying to look at.

Because BRH snails are so big, they catch your eye more. They also hang out on the substrate, decor, and plants, while bladder/pond snails hang out on the glass.
i really like the big pond snails but the little bladder snails are annoying, i only hvae 1 ramshorn that hitchhiked on a plant

I have ordered more Assassin snails. I got 2 but one was dead. The one I have is hard at work but needs a little help in my 55G. He seems to prefer ramshorns because those empty shells are everywhere. He may be taken the baby MTS in whole. I’ll have 6 so 2 more in 55G and 2 each in both 29G. We’ll see how that goes. MTS & RH must be destroyed!

I have ordered more Assassin snails. I got 2 but one was dead. The one I have is hard at work but needs a little help in my 55G. He seems to prefer ramshorns because those empty shells are everywhere. He may be taken the baby MTS in whole. I’ll have 6 so 2 more in 55G and 2 each in both 29G. We’ll see how that goes. MTS & RH must be destroyed!
can i have some rh and mts before they are gone? lol

Yoyo loaches! Kept them a while back in a livebearer community tank. Sucked a few eyes out before I had to strip down the tank in an attempt to catch them and give them away. Horrible things
That’s a bummer, I’ve always wanted to keep Yo-Yo’s, just never had the room. :/

They're not even worth it, in my opinion of course. You've got cories innit? I reckon they're a much better bottom dweller
Ah yes, my little babies. :wub:
5EA0F09E-C047-4FE6-A1BF-471F25ADA0F4.jpeg
73816FD1-5CB4-47D0-A5F0-BCBC192753DF.jpeg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back