What Fish Do You Regret Buying?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Hmmm good thread... Iā€™ve had a variety of cichlids that havenā€™t worked out the biggest was a severum that killed my Nicaraguan but that was my fault really. Iā€™ve had low activity fish too like plecs but usually not kept them that long. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever accidentally bought a giant which is good as I was prone to impulse buys when I was young

Oh, my word, so many bad choices. :) 2 goldfish in a 3 gallon planter with native catfish. Tinfoil barbs in a planted 55g. A channel catfish and a school of bluegills in a cool-water community tank.
Bluegills are beautiful (from what I have seen) but I love the sounds of that tank! Tinfoil's gosh I almost ended up doing something similar!

Woah that cool-water tank sounds sick
Two extreme piscavores in a community tank. It WAS sort of fun to watch, for a teenage boy, but that was some expensive fish food.

Hmmm good thread... Iā€™ve had a variety of cichlids that havenā€™t worked out the biggest was a severum that killed my Nicaraguan but that was my fault really. Iā€™ve had low activity fish too like plecs but usually not kept them that long. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever accidentally bought a giant which is good as I was prone to impulse buys when I was young
Aw I'm sorry to hear that, do you still have the sev? And I love plecos! You are so lucky you didn't end up with a huge one like my sailfin a few years ago I was panicking haha

Thats actually really interesting, I have an albino Bristlenose and he's constantly out eating algae! Hahaha do you at least like your snails?
My BNP really doesnā€™t do anything except eat and look cute. B-)

(But I donā€™t regret getting him)

what is brh?
Blue Rams Horn:
image.jpg

Aw thats good to hear haha!

Damn I bet they cause headaches
Yes, very very annoying to look at. Thankfully I was able to get rid of most in my 20g long.

i think bladder snails are more annoying. i actually enjoy looking at your types of snail
I actually think bladder/pond snails are less annoying to look at.

Because BRH snails are so big, they catch your eye more. They also hang out on the substrate, decor, and plants, while bladder/pond snails hang out on the glass.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back