What fish do you NOT like?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

LOACHES MAKE ME BARF.

All other fishies are cuties. :wub:

EXCEPT THOSE BLISTER FACED FRANKENSTEIN BRAINED GOLDFISH.

And those poor neon-streaked glassfish look like a victim of juvenille graffiti.

bstier@Feb 17 2004 said:
I just dont like any fish that look like something I'd try and catch a big ole' bass with.
When did bass get big? my family can't sit down to one bass and have a meal. Now salmon there is a fish! I caught a 35 lb salmon last year and it was awsome! tasty too :nod:

Opcn

I'm sorry guys, but i just dont get Angelfish, they are kinda boring, dont do a lot just float.

Also dislike ugly catfish, like Plecos. Love Corys though.

But the worst has to be those Goldfish with the pouches/bubble eyes. That just looks painful trying to swim around with those things. I presume they dont occur like that in the wild, so why subject these fish to such monstrosities?

OPCN you got into this earlier, The ugly weird bloaty goldfish aren't genetically modified are they, they are just selectively bread to look like freaks right? anyway the fish I wouldn't have are ugly freaky goldfish and albinos :( But all other fish are great :D

Angelfish kind of remind me of poodles.. But I like angelfish better :)

I didn't used to like angel fish. They always seemed so weird and freaky. When I was first setting up my 35UK as a tropical tank I got some baby ones because they were cute and I knew I would love them as they grew. And I do. But when I got my newer tank (71UK) I got free fish with it, including 2 adult angel fish. One of them is a big black one which scared the hell out of me. I called him Be'elzebub (Bub for short) for obvious reasons, you want to have seen me trying to catch him a few minutes after I met him!!

Anyway, now I love my bub! He's brilliant, so friendly and interactive. He comes to the front of the tank to say hello and follows me around. Also, if my boyfriend is at the tank he'll go see him but when I go over he moves towards me!! LOL

:wub:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back