FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

WhistlingBadger

Professional Cat Herder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
I stole this idea from @PlasticGalaxy and decided it needed a thread of its own. Question: What fish fits your personality, character, values, and/or appearance? Respond with a picture and the name of the fish. If you want to give us a short description of why you're that fish, that's fine. But you're welcome to leave us wondering, if you want to.

i dont really know... maybe a cory

i just found this photo
so funny

Attachments

• 1619043649666.png
    1619043649666.png
    811.7 KB · Views: 44
I stole this idea from @PlasticGalaxy and decided it needed a thread of its own. Question: What fish fits your personality, character, values, and/or appearance? Respond with a picture and the name of the fish. If you want to give us a short description of why you're that fish, that's fine. But you're welcome to leave us wondering, if you want to.
I saw this and thought it was my post!! I already had it out in the drafts, but decided to put it in the random discussion since I didn't think it deserved a thread. Silly me!

I'd like to say I'd be a betta because I'm vibrant and anti-social, but really I'd be a pleco. Lazy, kind of ugly-cute and eats whatever comes my way.

Not sure really... it would help if there was a picture of the fish, and then a description of character traits that matched you and that fish.

Not sure really... it would help if there was a picture of the fish, and then a description of character traits that matched you and that fish
That did occur to me. ha ha
Respond with a picture and the name of the fish. If you want to give us a short description of why you're that fish, that's fine.

I'm a betta.

1619046339327.png

I love food, can be grumpy at times (especially when I don't eat), and I don't like being with my own kind. :lol:

My personality is somewhat of a pleco
I’m boring
Try to move as little as possible
Take up more space than I actually need
I’m also armoured mentally after suffering with depression and just generally a rough start in life I always love life keeping my strong side out and my back to the wall like a stupid pleco ahahah
generally I’m super laid back and easy going but once pushed I’m like a bull in a China shop

I’m just a human pleco lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back