What do you think of your fish tank?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Obsessed with fish

Fish Herder
Reaction score
What do you think of your fish tank? Do you love your fish, do you think of them as a responsibility and something you look after, maybe you just think them as furniture. The list goes on. I think of them as 2 different things, I love them, and I think of them as a responsibility and something you need to look after and keep alive. What do you think?

mods could you please delete the other one
i think the system bugged out and duplicated it

same i think that too! i think of them as family members!
so.. i have 100+ family members!

furniture, hobby. therapeutic, responsibility, treasure
and best of all, (unlike my two sons), they don't answer back.

I hate them for making me do maintenance so often after working 10 hours with fish already 😂

I love my fish, of course, and I bond to them super easily. I consider them to help anxiety and stress, which is one of the reasons I have pets in general. However, I consider my tanks a working progress.

My tank only has snails and I thought id hate them... But I love my biggest snail! I think of them as something to care for and even though they may not be better than fish in an aquarium their still a life under my care that I need to care for...

I love my fish I think of them as..
responsibility, and something I love to watch, and when I'm bored I can just do fish maintenance haha. Well having fish gives me something to do and I love them to bits.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back