What Do You Think Happens After You Die?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

aqua monster said:
Talking about death and what is after What about before we were even born?? What we felt before we were born was nothing and I think death will be the same...We will feel nothing!!!!
But what is nothing like? None of us know! That's what we want to ( or don't want to ) find out!

I believe death isn't something that happens to you, its something that happens to the people who love you. WE cannot experience death because we will never remember dying, but our friends and family will remember.

I'd like to think something happens. I mean, there's been a lot of ghost or energy sighting and so on, so maybe something happens. I'd hope we are reincarnated so we could work out our mistakes and leave behind a better world each life that we live.

Hmm, interesting topic and I'm glad I stumbled across it. This whole idea intrigues me and I've found it interesting to see your opinions on it.

I personally believe that, when you die, you live on in a spirit form. The reason I think that is because everything is energy, energy can't be created and it can't be destroyed, it just changes form. Whether your energy changes from physical energy to spirit energy or physical energy to whatever energy you turn into when you decompose. The fact is, no matter what you turn into, your energy remains, it has just changed form.

I don't believe in ghosts, however I believe in spirits and I believe that I saw my grandfather in spirit form the night he died. I was six at the time and it wasn't until the morning I found out he had passed.

I don't believe in hell or heaven, if they existed then reincarnation would too. If heaven or hell existed and reincarnation didn't, then heaven and hell would be so over populated they would be practically unbearable.
That's my reasoning anyway.

I think what happens is you get reincarnated :) That's just my beliefs though.

My mom believes that all your animals are waiting for you up by the rainbow bridge and you cross the bridge together and play in a field forever young.

I kind of want it to be kind of like in The Lovely Bones.

Bluesand1313 said:
I think what happens is you get reincarnated
smile.png
That's just my beliefs though.

My mom believes that all your animals are waiting for you up by the rainbow bridge and you cross the bridge together and play in a field forever young.

I kind of want it to be kind of like in The Lovely Bones.

Now that would be wonderfull.

Similar to Blondie… we’re electrical creatures, it is what makes us work. The electrical impulse that causes our heart to beat, the electrical impulses that potentiate our nerves. This is what I believe is our “soul”. Electricity can’t “die”, it just is. So when our physical body is exhausted and can no longer go on, the electricity leaves our body and travels back into the universe.
There is a lot of research that shows organ transplants can cause the new recipient to take on the mannerisms of the organs original owner, so can electricity be programmed with our personalities? In that case we roam the universe as electricity before we decide if we want to re-incarnate. Is my humble opinion.

In short we can’t die as electricity can’t die. Our life as we know it ceases to exist but starts again on a different level.

Similar to Blondie… we’re electrical creatures, it is what makes us work. The electrical impulse that causes our heart to beat, the electrical impulses that potentiate our nerves. This is what I believe is our “soul”. Electricity can’t “die”, it just is. So when our physical body is exhausted and can no longer go on, the electricity leaves our body and travels back into the universe.
There is a lot of research that shows organ transplants can cause the new recipient to take on the mannerisms of the organs original owner, so can electricity be programmed with our personalities? In that case we roam the universe as electricity before we decide if we want to re-incarnate. Is my humble opinion.

In short we can’t die as electricity can’t die. Our life as we know it ceases to exist but starts again on a different level.
I think I saw that on a Star Trek episode 🤔

We come back as a dog, or a cat, or a fish. 🐕🐱🐠

Last edited:
The highest level of reincarnation is becoming a walrus.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back