What Do You Think Happens After You Die?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
i wont die. when the grim reaper turns up, i'll play chess with him like Bill and Ted did, then kick him in the sphincter and run off.

i wont die. when the grim reaper turns up, i'll play chess with him like Bill and Ted did, then kick him in the sphincter and run off.
Thats a sound strategy. But it takes 2 people to try the Bill and Ted trick.........

If its any help I can play guitar, far better than the Wyld Stallions at any rate........

Famous quote from the Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius sums it all up: "Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."

Thats a really good quote :good: !

i have seen a ghost too..so i do believe. Some say you are reincarnated into a new soul in form of a new baby...i like this theory....
My nan helped me..thats all i care about x

suicide pact anyone? lets all find out and report back what happens :D

No.1 way to find out..... do it yourself

jokes :| no suicides please everyone on FF is too nice and helpfull! who will look after the poor fishies!!!

personally, i think that we will be moved to the suburbs of the dead... an endless shore with a ferry... we get on the ferry and then we end up in the world of the dead... once we are there we just evaporate and become part of everything else alive.

suicide pact anyone? lets all find out and report back what happens :D

No.1 way to find out..... do it yourself

jokes :| no suicides please everyone on FF is too nice and helpfull! who will look after the poor fishies!!!

XD that's my first thought! I was like "those poor orphaned fishies!"

:rolleyes: Odd Question. But we all think about it. :unsure: It freaks me out at times.

When you think

"Wow. One day im not going to be here. And it'll all be over" But then what hits me after is? What Actully happions..

I Normally just think. You see white. ( Brain shutting down ) Then you just see darkness forever :crazy:

What about you lot?

Me personally I Dont realy believe in heaven Or hell.

But to be honest I Would'nt want to die old. As i know then "Deaths comming :sad: " If i was to die. It would have to be for somthing important. :nod: :lol:

So what do you lot think'll happion?
I see death pretty much the same (minus the white part), only that the process until total shutdown can differ.
From seeing a dream that starts to make less and less sense till total darkness takes you, to instant shutdown where you cannot even have the final dream (say, a giant block of cement fell on your head or such accidents that tend to destroy the brain totally).

The only thing I wish I could see is the proof that a soul exists. I'd be happy to see an actual paranormal phenomenon. I'd be more happy than scared to know that ghosts exist, it would mean we don't just live to die. (well, mostly live, serve the universe(s) and die)

When you die I think you go to god and he chooses an animal that most resembles our actions. The same goes for animals. But you forget what you knew if that makes sense. Like let's say I was a lemur before becoming human. I have no reccollection of what being a lemur is like. When I die, I'll probably become a fish.

I 100% believe in reincarnation/after life/ life after death! Just look at how many times this threads been brought back to life!

Jokes aside I think death is a complete cease of EVERYTHING. You just stop. You don't see black, you don't see white, you can't see anything because you're dead!

People look at this opinion and often hope for more thinking that it's sad. I disagree. I think 'nothing' would be the utmost relaxation! No deadlines! No family! No bills! Woooh! Gets me all riled up ;)

However. I hope that I live on in an 'afterlife' where I can do what ever I want and have what ever I want! Goodbye 30gallon tank! Hello 500gallon tank!

Well I hope that when some people die they come back as a Gold Fish and get put in a 10 litre unfiltered bowl.

i read this book. BEST BOOK EVER. TRUE STORY. makes you feel better and not so scared :p it was really fascinating..... did you know what there are millions of more colors in heaven? or that everyone  one is young? seriously a good book. READ IT!

blogpic1.jpg

It's quite simple really. You don't experience a magical world, you don't experience 'nothing'. You just don't experience. You cease to comprehend, to process, to think, to exist. You are just a fleeting electrical pulse through a bag of flesh and bone, and once the power stops flowing, what you were and everything you were going to be is gone, irreversibly.

Talking about death and what is after What about before we were even born?? What we felt before we were born was nothing and I think death will be the same...We will feel nothing!!!!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back