What Do You Think Happens After You Die?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
a fact.....when you die there is around 20 mins before your brain shuts down completly (this has been proven you know) how do you think people are brought back :crazy: you know when there like...stoped breathing and such but anyway....your like a machine once you die, your body "shuts down" brain gos into a state of "sleep" end of, its kinda of obvious dont you think??? screw all that "you see a white light now walk into it" rubbish lol, just remember who "invented" god....thats right folks a human did.......this subject drives me nuts but thought id get my say in quick :look: oh ye same as humans created "ghost" lol seriously??? gotta laugh at it whilst you can people, i belive in THE TRUTH when a ghost is proven then i will change my mind, same with death and "heven and hell" now proven. up there is "space" dur lol and down there is a really hot thing called the center of the earth aka "the core" teh brains and incredible thing but also very stupid and easily fooled into beliving dumb stuff :rolleyes:

what he said :fun:

a fact.....when you die there is around 20 mins before your brain shuts down completly (this has been proven you know) how do you think people are brought back :crazy: you know when there like...stoped breathing and such but anyway....your like a machine once you die, your body "shuts down" brain gos into a state of "sleep" end of, its kinda of obvious dont you think??? screw all that "you see a white light now walk into it" rubbish lol, just remember who "invented" god....thats right folks a human did.......this subject drives me nuts but thought id get my say in quick :look: oh ye same as humans created "ghost" lol seriously??? gotta laugh at it whilst you can people, i belive in THE TRUTH when a ghost is proven then i will change my mind, same with death and "heven and hell" now proven. up there is "space" dur lol and down there is a really hot thing called the center of the earth aka "the core" teh brains and incredible thing but also very stupid and easily fooled into beliving dumb stuff :rolleyes:
I Have actully seen ghosts.. Nope.. My eye's dont play around on me. I Seriously hhave seen a few ghosts in my time ever since that night :lol: :good:

But yep.. i understand what you mean.

Look guys, were all gonna find out, one way or another, at some point, something to look forwards to, maybe-in some sick kinda way :lol:

On what axis? Below and above the earth is space.

lol you know what i mean :)

Not really, that is why I commented. The earth is not the centre of the universe we are merely a part of it.

^ there is no axis in a physical sence, its just a term used to justify how the earth rotates and at what angle, that appears it would be on an axis

Let's stay on the topic of "What Do You Think Happens After You Die?" please.

Yes, I want to know what the person who says she is 6 years old in her profile thinks. :shifty:

If you'd seen my other post, then you'd know that I'd like to go to a place that looks like a setting in a Harvest Moon game. LOL. :lol:

And.... Knox.... What do you mean by reanimation? Like, a virus?> What do you mean by that; that's weird. :huh:

Yes, I want to know what the person who says she is 6 years old in her profile thinks. :shifty:

If you'd seen my other post, then you'd know that I'd like to go to a place that looks like a setting in a Harvest Moon game. LOL. :lol:

And.... Knox.... What do you mean by reanimation? Like, a virus?> What do you mean by that; that's weird. :huh:
What drugs did the doctors give you?

And

Basicly

Reanimation = Bring the dead back to life.

Reanimation is Cloning aswell xD!

So there kind of btoh the same thing Jack :lol:

i think when you die that is it! Nothing more, but if there is a heaven and hell I want to go down! It would be lonely in heaven with no friends!

What drugs did the doctors give you?

And

Basicly

Reanimation = Bring the dead back to life.

Nothing. :lol: Since I basically imagine Heaven to be like a cloud with gates surrounding it and I don't want to go to hell, I want to go to a place that looks like it'd be fun to live there. :lol:

I Beleive when we all die. We all become L4D2 zombies.

And me personally.

I Would be Hunter.

:crazy: Sheeze. Life after death eh?

I Wonder what actully happions.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back