What Do You Think Happens After You Die?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Knox213

"A Coup D'tat"
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Odd Question. But we all think about it. :unsure: It freaks me out at times.

When you think

"Wow. One day im not going to be here. And it'll all be over" But then what hits me after is? What Actully happions..

I Normally just think. You see white. ( Brain shutting down ) Then you just see darkness forever :crazy:

What about you lot?

Me personally I Dont realy believe in heaven Or hell.

But to be honest I Would'nt want to die old. As i know then "Deaths comming :sad: " If i was to die. It would have to be for somthing important. :nod: :lol:

So what do you lot think'll happion?

reckon it would be like sleeping, as in youre not awar of anything, its wierd to think about huh

i like to think for families sake they live a happy time in a happy place

but i think for me it just goes nothing caput and is just nothing

however i mean i like to think you go to a better place like heaven

reckon it would be like sleeping, as in youre not awar of anything, its wierd to think about huh
Same.. :/ Maybe if we reanimate a corspe. If they turn on us then. Run!!!!!! :shout:

i like to think for families sake they live a happy life in a happy place

but i think for me it just goes nothing caput and is just nothing
Ehh?

im not sure but i hope that something good comes of it bc my little brother just died on the 2nd. i just hope he is happy wherever he is.

I don't believe in god, I am an atheist and I believe in science.

When I die, I believe that when I am buried I will decomposed by bacteria, which will provide the soil beneath me with certain nutrients, including nitrogen, which plants can then utilize as part of the nitrogen cycle, same goes for the carbon within me, which will be changed to CO2 by bacteria, and will enter the atmosphere for photosynthetic organisms to use.

Im with Jack, when your dead, enevitably your cells are dead too, this is what you brain is made up of, so your thoughts, or "spirit" will simply decompose, or be burnt, which ever way is used. I dont think you will see any white light, simply, one minute you are alive, next minute gone

I don't believe in god, I am an atheist and I believe in science.

When I die, I believe that when I am buried I will decomposed by bacteria, which will provide the soil beneath me with certain nutrients, including nitrogen, which plants can then utilize as part of the nitrogen cycle, same goes for the carbon within me, which will be changed to CO2 by bacteria, and will enter the atmosphere for photosynthetic organisms to use.

I Believe that science has ALOT more proof. But teh heck jack? thats alot to say ROFL

So basicly when we die. Nothing happions? Great..
Im with Jack, when your dead, enevitably your cells are dead too, this is what you brain is made up of, so your thoughts, or "spirit" will simply decompose, or be burnt, which ever way is used. I dont think you will see any white light, simply, one minute you are alive, next minute gone
you Do actully see a white light. But apparntly that could be your brain shutting down?? Something like that. :lol:

Reanimation.

Apparntly. Theres some sort of virus inside of space witch causes dead cells to come back to life ( AKA: Zombies ) I Read it up in my cousins zombie suvival book ( Yes.. This is true :S )

HAHAHAHAHA! *laughs at Knox & his book* Ehh, really.... :p

Hmm.... I like to think that, when I die, I'll go to a Harvest Moon-like place, like Castanet in Animal Parade; really wonderful. ^_^

Simply because I imagine hell as just fire and Heaven as a big huge cloud where the ground is cloud, surrounded by golden gates, and with a big castle inside of it, I guess I'll want to go to a place that looks like the real world that's a LOT like Castanet in Harvest Moon: Animal Parade. Really wonderful place. :D

I thought we wasn't allowed to talk about anything religious on this forum. Queue the mods to delete this.

But while I'm here, I do not believe in god and I find the whole idea of god or religion stupid. I believe what happens after you die is what happens after you die, you'll find out soon enough so have fun with life instead of caring so much.

a fact.....when you die there is around 20 mins before your brain shuts down completly (this has been proven you know) how do you think people are brought back :crazy: you know when there like...stoped breathing and such but anyway....your like a machine once you die, your body "shuts down" brain gos into a state of "sleep" end of, its kinda of obvious dont you think??? screw all that "you see a white light now walk into it" rubbish lol, just remember who "invented" god....thats right folks a human did.......this subject drives me nuts but thought id get my say in quick :look: oh ye same as humans created "ghost" lol seriously??? gotta laugh at it whilst you can people, i belive in THE TRUTH when a ghost is proven then i will change my mind, same with death and "heven and hell" now proven. up there is "space" dur lol and down there is a really hot thing called the center of the earth aka "the core" teh brains and incredible thing but also very stupid and easily fooled into beliving dumb stuff :rolleyes:

a fact.....when you die there is around 20 mins before your brain shuts down completly (this has been proven you know) how do you think people are brought back :crazy: you know when there like...stoped breathing and such but anyway....your like a machine once you die, your body "shuts down" brain gos into a state of "sleep" end of, its kinda of obvious dont you think??? screw all that "you see a white light now walk into it" rubbish lol, just remember who "invented" god....thats right folks a human did.......this subject drives me nuts but thought id get my say in quick :look: oh ye same as humans created "ghost" lol seriously??? gotta laugh at it whilst you can people, i belive in THE TRUTH when a ghost is proven then i will change my mind, same with death and "heven and hell" now proven. up there is "space" dur lol and down there is a really hot thing called the center of the earth aka "the core" teh brains and incredible thing but also very stupid and easily fooled into beliving dumb stuff :rolleyes:

On what axis? Below and above the earth is space.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back