What do you make of this - on ebay

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
i thinks alright for a betta,not the best but its good no other fish in it though

:grr: Just another thing to draw in kids and uneducated (about fish) parents.

IMHO that is way too small for housing a betta. :sick:

how many gallons is it roughly?

It might be cute.But for the price,might as well get a decent setup instead.Sure,a betta can survive in cramped quarters.That doesn't mean it's happy or healthy.

Koda

Koda said:
It might be cute.But for the price,might as well get a decent setup instead.Sure,a betta can survive in cramped quarters.That doesn't mean it's happy or healthy.

Koda
Great point. :nod:

You can buy a 2.5g glass tank with a glass lid at PetSmart for $9.99.

It's probably more like a pint or so, dwarf.. :/
Have you all seen those bubble gum machine things they sell on there too for betta homes? I'd say they're too small even for gumballs, let alone a fish.

dwarf_dude said:
how many gallons is it roughly?
Less than one most likely :grr: :< :< :< What's next, a 16 inch diameter oscar bowl?!?!?!?!? :< :< :< :< My bettas are lucky, I try not to keep them in anything less than a 5 gallon space :)

i think it's pathetic to get angry with a seller who knows nothing about fish and is simply trying to earn a living...

you want to complain...get angry?
contact the company producing the item...

rediculous! You could buy the little betta 2 ten gallons for that! just the tanks, but its the same thing. And how can it breath when there is no place for air to get in?

Im pretty sure it's 1.57 litres, that's less that half a gallon. though i havent done maths for a while so i could be wrong.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back