🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

pierced.jpg

ugly3.jpg

aaa4.jpg

:crazy: :crazy: :blink:

yungnhopless562 said:
i was bored so i decided to make a collage (sp?) so here it is :
collage.png
Corset piercings! :wub: A friend of mine actually has that.. It kills me how unbelievably gorgeous it looks.

If I weren't so terrified of those ripping out I'd so be getting one.. but in the mean time I'll stick to real corsets. ;)

Whiskerz said:
Can one of you explain to me what a corset piercing is? :unsure:
Take a look at the collage.. see where there's two girls whose backs have a ribbon laced up it like a shoe?

That's a corset piercing. It can be done either with banana-style barbels, or with a standard CBR. [Captive bead ring] If it's done with a banana [which, btw, is the same thing as would be in your belly button piercing if you have one] it's a bit more tricky to keep the laces in, but I've seen it done.
The easiest method is to use the ring. A series of surface piercings are done on both sides of the spine with the rings, and once the have healed properly, you can take a piece of ribbon, lace.. whatever you want, and then lace it through the rings like you would a shoelace, or the back of a corset.

Hurts like hell, and isn't very practical, but I think it looks gorgeous.

The piercing itself doesn't take much.. Once you get going it'd be under two hours.
It'd be waiting for them to heal before you could lace it that'd take forever... surface piercings take longer to heal than other piercings.

littlefishie said:
The piercing itself doesn't take much.. Once you get going it'd be under two hours.
It'd be waiting for them to heal before you could lace it that'd take forever... surface piercings take longer to heal than other piercings.
actually, when i watched my friend get it done they put the ribbon in right after

ive got 3 earings in each ear,nose peirced and lip. The worst peircing ive ever had surprisingly was the top of my ears. that really really was painfull. it was swelled up for weeks and they told me it was normal. My lip was numbed and it wa scool.I couldnt talk for an hour after cos my tounge was numb.

I have 0 gauge plugs in my ear lobes.

IMG_20961.jpg

I have a steel drum tattoo on my back.

IMG_21077.jpg

and I also have this on my calf, my best friend and I got them before he moved to hawaii.

IMG_20971.jpg

uabasoon i like that calf tat...Thats where i was thinking about getting mine done if i ever actually get up and do it. tax returns are coming up soon so maybe that'll push me over the side...having $ :lol:

littlefishie said:
surface piercings take longer to heal than other piercings.
thats funny you say that cos my boyfriend got his eyebrow done twice about two weeks ago and they have pretty much totally healed already. but that could have something to do with the fact that its been pierced twice before. i dunno :dunno:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back