What do y’all think my dog is mixed with?

Big and small they all look amazing guys, and well love too by the looks of it :) continue to take great care of them and love them lots. They don't ask for anything more than that.
The wife and I have 3 dogs at home or should i say fur-babies as they are more than just pets/dogs in our opinion.
Best i don't start posting pictures of them or we will turn this into a dog forum rather than a fish forum :p

IMG_20220122_134152.jpg

Did you say pet or pets? They are inseparable.

@Dexter Leopard Frog
Did you get a 3rd dog recently..I thought you only had 2 dogs
oppps i should have written a reply and not just copy your post, 2 of them really are very close the 3rd (the Black one in photo) normally kinda keep herself to herself as she is now getting on in years and can't be bothered with the frantic competitions the other two have but they try to involve her whenever they think they can :)

A 13 year old 8 year old and 2 year old

Early next year, we might have a POTM contest featuring Pet Pals for two or more of your pets which spend time together and enjoy each others company. We had one at the beginning of this year.

Here was the winner of POTM featuring Pet Pals earlier this year.

Note: pets entered in POTM should be shown in a recent pic

Pet of the Month begins accepting entries in mid November.
@biofish, you should definitely enter in one of your dogs into the POTM contest
Here was the winner of POTM featuring Pet Pals earlier this year.
Early next year, we might have a POTM contest featuring Pet Pals for two or more of your pets which spend time together and enjoy each others company. We had one at the beginning of this year.
Is this permission to re-enter? 😂😂😂
Go for the win two years in a row?

View attachment 169413

Did you say pet or pets? They are inseparable.
Gah! They're so fluffy! Just want to snuggle the lot of 'em! Shih tzus? Beautifully groomed and taken care of, I see! :D
I tend to take photos of my dog (lost my older boy to a brain tumour) when we're out and about, and forgot to take photos straight after a bath, and when she's beautifully groomed and pretty! Because she doesn't stay that way for long! She loves to explore hedgerows and wade through muddy puddles. She's a monster, so most of my photos have her looking happy, but scruffy! :lol:

But here's one of my favourite photos. We'd gone for a day trip to an area near me that has a beach, some woodlands, and some big grassy countryside, so she got to explore all different kinds of places in one day, and she loved it. Caught her doing her Snoopy dance, she was so happy :D

PixieDance.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back