what do u use to get pictures??

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

aernympha

Fish Herder
Reaction score
i was wondering what u used to get the pic of ur fish was it a ditagel caera .... i know some peeps use web cams but mine is crap -_- :crazy: :( soo ??? what u use?

aernympha said:
i was wondering what u used to get the pic of ur fish was it a ditagel caera .... i know some peeps use web cams but mine is crap -_- :crazy: :( soo ??? what u use?
I use a camera :) :p

I have a digital camera. My parents gave it to me for my birthday last (well, technically this) year. It's a Sony DSC-S85.

Pamela
aka Picture-Snapping Lizard

Canon EOS-100 body, non digital. For fish, normally a CanonAF 120mm f4 with either a 12mm or 25mm extension tube and a ring flash if necessary. Normally 200ASA Kodak Gold print film. Results digitised with a Canon 5000F scanner, and processed with Photoshop Pro.

i use my video camera and then play it back on my tv tuner card that i have in my computer.(then take screenshots of it while it's playing)

All my pics on the forum were taken with a Sony P71 digicam, 3.1MP. Last week I bought a Fuji S5000z with 10x optical zoom so watch this space for more (I know, I know..) photos with the fuji. For forum use I just fire up Adobe PhotoDeluxe that came free with a camera for quick fixes or Photoshop for stuff Im printing.

Ken

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back