what do i need

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

SpEeDhOrN

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
iv got a full tank setup and i no u need ph testing kits etc but what else should i buy just incase. Teatments and tests only please.

so far i have a ph test, nitrite test, and desiese treatments

I would get an ammonia and nitrite test kit. Personally, I wouldn't stock up on medicines for diseases and wait until you need them to buy them. :)

Hi i myself have just setup a aquarium for tropical fish 4ft 48gallons
and i havent got any testing kits yet
thing is as you have mentiond your testing kits and wot should you buy
wot i want to know is wot is important (kits)there are so many

i dont want to waste money on things i dont need and spend them on makin the fishes more happy as well the moe happy they are i shall be watching them

i have treated my water with wardley water care condtioner oders slim and basic tank crap and filted for 3 days so far without fish

wot i want to know is wot is important (kits)there are so many
IMO only, I would just get an ammonia and nitrite test kit if you are starting to cycle a tank. If you are unsure of your pH I would get one of them also so you can make sure it's close to being the same as where the fish came from.

i have treated my water with wardley water care condtioner oders slim and basic tank crap and filted for 3 days so far without fish

What is basic tank crap? If you don't have fish in it and are cycling it, I wouldn't worry about adding any conditioner to it.

Even when you do have fish it's only necessary to have a dechlorinator. If you want to use conditioners then that's ok if it works for you but just telling you what the essentials are. :)

Absolutely the only test kits which are essential are pH, ammonia, nitrite. And only buy chemicals when you need them. I don't actually use declorinator I do it the natural way (Let it sit for a day). I always have this water ready for an emergency. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back