What disease is this!?!?! And what should I do!?!?!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
You add enough salt to each bucket of water to keep the level in the main tank constant. You need the same dose rate in the new water that's in the main tank.

You add enough salt to each bucket of water to keep the level in the main tank constant. You need the same dose rate in the new water that's in the main tank.
Correct. So if you change 50% of the water then you add 50% of the original amount of salt back in.

Okay I did the water change to my 10 gallon, and I did a water change to my 2.5 gallon with my Cory’s and otos, I feel so bad for my tetras because the fungus/bacteria is like eating away at them, if the fungus and bacteria goes away will they naturally repair themselves? The fungus is like eating away a hole in my fishes head, almost like hole in the head, I can’t wait till the antibiotics come

If the infection stops, the fish can usually regrow damaged skin but if it eats away bone it is unlikely to regrow that.

Because of the severity of the case, Its too bad that you were not given alternative drugs to use instead of having to wait 2 days.

Because of the severity of the case, Its too bad that you were not given alternative drugs to use instead of having to wait 2 days.
He will get them soon, until then he needs to treat the tank with salt, and keep up water changes! ;)

If the fish are still swimming and eating then let em live.
If fish stop eating and roll over, then it's time to euthanise.

Meds

Attachments

• CB20D35A-2FE2-4C3B-88B8-58CADCA251DC.jpeg
    CB20D35A-2FE2-4C3B-88B8-58CADCA251DC.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 69

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back